You are an artist and a designer. You are extremely serious about your graphic design career and you want to get started.
So, where do you start and where do you go from here?
Artists begin creating with paper and pencil.
However, it turns out that this isn’t all you want with regards to your design career, particularly in this ever-evolving digital world.
The graphic tablet is simply what you need.
A graphic tablet is a hardware input device utilized, initially by digital artists, though a lot of non-artists utilize this device too.
A graphic tablet has a tough, plastic, touch-sensitive drawing surface which transfer pen or stylus movement to a monitor.
It takes a bit of time to get used to drawing on this device, however, once you get over the learning curve, it is as natural as utilizing a pencil or a pen on paper.
- Item Type: Drawing Tablets
- Material: Plastic
- Interface Type: USB
- Pressure Levels: 8192
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Report Rate: 266PPS
- OS Compatibility: Android 6.0, Win 7 and mac OS 10.12 or above
- Working Area: 165.1 x 101.6 mm / 6.5 x 4 inch
- Tablet Width: 174 mm / 6.85 inch
- Tablet length: 211 mm / 8.31 inch
- 1 x Set